These buildings are on a large terrain, owned by the Belgian Railway Company (NMBS in Dutch or SNCB in French). The complex was built in 1863 and abandoned in 1993, after that some buildings where used for other purposes. Most buildings on the terrain are demolished and replaced by social housing. These workshop-buildings won’t be demolished, cause they’re protected and will be reconverted in some kind of cultural centre.
Leave a Reply